Per the poll results, we have combined the contribution pools to be used in the funding approach detailed below.
Moving forward, we will only be listing one pool to simplify funding and allow strategies to shift more easily when new information emerges.
Current Funding Approach:
BTS US Store: Yet To Come and any additional versions
Traditional Platforms: 4 New Tracks (Yet To Come, Run BTS, For Youth, Born Singer) + 1 or 2 OG Title Tracks per week in the order they appear on the tracklist + 1 Track of Buyer’s Choice (from CD2)
*Buyers will be required to purchase on at least 2 platforms.
WAB ARMY will be funding with this approach in order to:
- Chart Yet To Come at #1 on BBH100 as our primary focus
- Support YTC for BBH100 longevity and a graceful descent
- Prioritize 4 New Tracks with an emphasis on Yet To Come
- Support other tracks on Proof to maximize BB200 longevity
- Spread out ARMY purchasing power and address the new purchasing limitations whereby multiple purchases using the same purchase information may be filtered.
We will inform you of any changes as we get more information.
$2,237 + $2,329 = $4,566
Total Balance: $7,330.20
ARMY LEGENDS, i’m hoping to bring our balance to at least $10K before our first donation match challenge!!
We are just $2,669.80 away from $10K!! Who can help us get there ASAP?? 💪🏻 Thank you so much 🙇🏻♀️
🚨 Please keep in mind that 6/2 is the last day WAB ARMY will accept contributions via GoFundMe for Week 1 (6/10-16) 🚨
ARMY friends, we are just 3 weeks away from comeback! Because of the rule changes, we just cannot afford to the last minute anymore.
If you have the means, please help us build up our balance so we can start funding at the beginning of the tracking week!!
Thank you so much 💜